Hi i pass stool very often, in fact after i eat anytihng i pass stool. which has me concerned this has started since yesterday. If anyone has an explanation pl help

Thanks

Hi George,

You probably ate something that made your gut system sensitive and cramping.  When  your intestines do this the first things that get expelled is your feces, this is because your system is trying to rid itself of something that is making it not well. 

Make sure you are drinking lots of fluid, water is best.  Electrolytes are helpful as well to replenish those as you lose them with diarrhea.  And, if you can eat the best diet is the BRAT diet: bananas, rice, apple sauce and toast.  These are easy to digest and can firm up stool.

Hope this helps and good luck.  Anymore questions just shoot them my way.

Thank you for your advice will definitely try eating bananas right now.

Thanks again

George

Hi again, i just thought of something my stool is frequent and whenever i eat something i pass stool after a couple of mins. and it is not watery but solid and sometimes floats. Im really worried now, can you please help.
Thank you
George

It's the mucous in the stool that makes it float. There are several disorders that involve this. I have one of those disorders, Celiac disease. There is Chron's and Ulcerative Colitis. Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, etc. Do some research on the web and if you have any questions you can always ask me and if I can help I will.

Hope this helps.