Hi. I am really embarrassed just to say it, but I have a horrible breath. What to do? What could be the cause of my problem?

Hi. Anything could be the cause of bad breath. Even the food you eat, such as onions and garlic. I use mouthwash, but it is only a temporary solution. I have to brush and floss my teeth every day. Particles of food may remain in your mouth and it can cause bad breath. Dry mouth and cigarettes may cause bad breath. However, it may be a sign of some medical disorder, such as diabetes, kidney ailment, chronic bronchitis or sinusitis, etc. The most important thing in fighting bad breath is to maintain good oral health.

It's important to recognize the impact that bad breath can have on your life. It can be
one of the most embarrassing personal hygiene problems to afflict us, especially when
it's pointed out by someone else. And, for most of us, bad breath is likely to be the result
of poor dental hygiene.So as possible make an appointment with your dentist.