i feel like something stuck in my throat, when i try to clear it by coughing in an attempt to bring it out, something creamy color thing comes out of my throat. it smells like sh*t. what it could be. what it could be? no pain noted

I have the same problem! This morning, I coughed up a dozen hard, lumps that look like miniture yellow bunches of grapes. Now there is a hole in my throat! What is this?

did you ever get any resolution on this? It happens rarely, and its kind of a smelly little curd,that all of a sudden is in your throat, its weird.

I have the same problem, and have had been having it for a while. Alot of doctors do not know what it is, but it is commonly called tonsil stones. Search tonsil stones on the web, and you will find find peoples perspectives on how they rid their stones

I get this all the time...they smell like someone took a BM in my mouth. What are they???

I thought I was the only person in the world with this, but I guess I've got the same problem as you guys. It happens very rarely, I feel the same as you feel, something in my throat, then I cough and little creamy color balls with no defined shape come out, they smell like sh*t (literally) I have NO IDEA what this is. What is this and why is it happening?

wow I hope some one gets an answer because I get these from time to time . And yes those bad boys stink to high heaven !

Hi
i understand that they are lumps of puss caused by a build up of food and bacteria (hence the stench), they can occur with recurrent tonsillitis or strep throat.
i'v had them for about 30 years, i squeeze them out with my finger and use a strong mouthwash to gargle.
all quite normal really just not very pleasant!

Tonsillolith (tonsil stone) is the answer you're looking for. I just recently experienced this for the first time when allergy season kicked in and I started having lots of post-nasal drip. Google / Wikipedia have lots of good information about this oft-misdiagnosed problem.

My sis has these. She says it feels like something is in her throught but its hard to get out. If she coughs hard enough they come up. Her doc said is was an accumalation of white blood cells? idk how true that is though..we lived overseas and not many of the doctors really TRIED to figure anything out..

I have had this as well where I cough up these things that smell like poop and are semi hard. I was so freaked out, I put these in an empty pill bottle and went to the doctor, showed and asked. He seemed a little amused by my panic. He advised me not to worry and advised me that it is mucus (that obviously built up a bit )and my body is expelling. I thought I was dying. The doctor said don't worry so now I don't but I still dont like it.... %-)

Yes, I agree with everyone, these are Tonsil stones. The best website that I have found which explains this issue in laymen's terms is at wikipedia. Just type in Tonsil stones, or copy the link below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonsil_stones

is it true that one can be born with mouth odour? and if yes, how do we stop it permanently?

Tonsil stones are the trues cause of sh*t breath. It is common for people to get them. It is just one of the bodies mechanisms for ridding your mouth of food build up. If you start to notice you are beginning to have sh*t breath it is a tonsil stone ready to come out.

What bugs me is how no one ever mentions these stones as a common source of bad breath. Instead everyone just wants you to spend money on products for your mouth.

I had this problem for a long time and it only went away when they removed my tonsils. I was about thirty and i was sick for about 2 weeks. In that time i lost 9 pounds because my throat hurt so bad, but i am so glad i did it because i no longer have to deal with those foul smelling things in my throat. My ENT said i had holes in my tonsils and food collected and basically rotted in there causing the odor. I would do it over again toget rid of those things .