Hello. I'm 24 year old male and just recently I have experienced one very unpleasant thing-my girlfriend told me that I have bad breath smell. You see, I was very insulted by this but she was right completely. When I got home I asked my brother to tell me is this true and he said it is!
In a same time I was embarrassed and confused.
I thought that bad breath could be only caused with some impaired tooth but al my teeth are healthy.
Please tell me what the hell is going on with me. Is there anything I could do to avoid this in future?

Hello. You are right about one thing- bad teeth can cause bad breath but this definitely isn’t the only possible cause.
Beside bad teeth, it could be also caused by foods and drinks, such as garlic, onions, cheese, orange juice, and soda, some medical conditions such as ketoacidosis.
It could be also caused by poor dental hygiene because some bacteria can build up even on your tongue and caused bed breath or halitosis.
I don’t even need to mentioned how does tobacco affects your breath! To avoid all this, brush you teeth and floss it regularly. Every time wash your tongue also. Visit your dentist twice a year for regular checkups and cleanings.