so i have reallly bad breath and i brush my teeth and tongue and i use mouth wash too..
i took out my adnoid in my nose and my tonsils if that has anything to do with it...
but anyways wat can i do that will help it reduce or go away...???
and its realy bad like i always chew gum and sometimes its so bad that you could smeel it with a fresh piece and every thing... its so embarassing

Hi! Persistent bad breath or a bad taste in your mouth may be warning signs of gum (periodontal) disease. Gum disease is caused by the buildup of plaque on teeth. Other dental causes of bad breath include poorly fitting dental appliances, yeast infections of the mouth, and dental caries. dry mouth (also called xerostomia) can also cause bad breath. Saliva is necessary to moisten and cleanse the mouth by neutralizing acids produced by plaque and washing away dead cells that accumulate on the tongue, gums, and cheeks. Drink lots of water. This will keep your mouth moist. Keep a log of the foods you eat. If you think the foods that you eat may be causing your bad breath, record what you eat. Bring the log to your dentist to review. Similarly, make a list of the medications you take. Some medications may play a role in creating mouth odors.