I have bad breath. my friend rags me about it every day and he says it makes people throw up. lol
i rinse with listerine every morning, but it wears off too fast... any suggestions?

its weird too bcuz gum grosses me out

i have kinda bad breath sometimes, but i just have a breathmint, you know, mint flavoured lolies? not the rock-solid ones, kinda like those xxxx mints, or fishermans friends. theyre not too expensive either, it will shure be cheaper than listerine! ;-) but yer, dont eat too many, and dont eat tooo little ;-)

Do you go to a dentist regularly like your suppose to? Also make sure you brush your teeth twice a day and floss your teeth at night too, to get all the c**p out. But also, it could be what you eat. Like if you eat a lot of garlic and stuff, that can cause bad breathe, so maybe take a look at what your eating and cut down on the amount or how often you eat it. Hope this kind of helps, sometimes its just what it is, so maybe talk to your doctor about it if nothing else helps. They may have suggestions to help you too. Mints will only do so much and be a temporary fix, but its better then nothing.

I do brush twice a day, and i do have a dentist. Im going out later, ill look for those fishermen mints. I dont eat garlic; i was just thinking that maybe its from nopt drinking enough.

Well it doesn't have to be garlic, lots of foods can cause bad breath. But I'm sure like you said being dehydrated may play a part, so drink more water and see if that helps any. I hope you can figure it out, and hope the mints help you!

When I notice a client has halitosis/bad breath or complains of post nasal drip and tonsil stones despite having healthy teeth & gums, my advice is they visit the site of Oraltech Labs. I can report clients return visits have undetectable Halitosis/bad breath. So if all else fails try them. USA & UK. Association of Dental Health

bad breath also comes from the cleanlyness, more so the lack of it on your tounge. maybe it might be a good idea to look for one of those toothbrushes that has tounge cleaner on other side to bristles, ive had a few of them before, just cus i thought it was fancy and cool, but give it a try, and dont go too heavy on mints or lolies in general, can be real bad news for your teeth and can make you feel sick. anyways, good luck man. keep us posted