I have noticed this little circular bump thing above my right testical and it is not connected to my testical it feels like it has little tubes in it... In really worried and I don't want to go to the doctor but I will if I have to.. Please help!!

Hi

I think you may have a cyst which apparently is very common, I think you should keep checking it and if it gets any larger or starts to hurt you should get your parents make an appointment with your doctor.

It would be a good idea to talk with your parents about it and let them decide if it may be best for you to see your doctor.

I found and copied some information on cysts hope it helps you.

Epididymal cyst Epididymal cysts are fluid-filled cysts that come from the epididymis, and are very common. Often discovered when about the size of a pea, they feel slightly separate from the top of the testis. These lumps can slowly increase in size and can feel like a third testis. Epididymal cysts can happen at any age and should be left alone when still small, but can be removed with surgery if they become larger. Spermatocele Spermatocele are similar to epididymal cysts. The only differences are that the lump is usually connected to the testis, and the swelling is filled with fluid containing sperm and sperm-like cells. Hydatid of Morgagni Found at the top of the testis, a Hydatid of Morgagni is a small cyst that is separate from the epididymis and sometimes found on a thin strand of tissue. These common cysts are moveable and can cause pain if they twist. There is no risk of cancer from these cysts, and unless they are causing pain, should be left alone. Who should I see for help? If you notice a hard lump or any change in your testes you should see a local doctor straight away. The local doctor may then give a referral to a specialist (urologist). A urologist deals specifically with problems in the genital and urinary tracts of both men and women.

Hi Guest,

There are "things" above your testical such as the epididymis, some blood vessels, and a spermatic cord.  It's NORMAL.  You can feel them.

Does feel like worms?  If so that is the epididymis.

i know this is a late replay but i am 13 and about to be 14 and I have the same thing it is small and most of the time does not hurt unless pressure is put on it and I read what you said so I mit just leave it be for awhile but yet I am also kind of scared. I would tell my mom but she can over react and freak out but thank you for the info that helped me feel a lot better