Hi, I am 15 years old and today i felt a lump inside my right testicle and it is top of it. I squeezed it and i felt no pain. Is it normal? Because i am quite nervous.It's about 1-2 cm 

Hi Mouea,

It may be your epididymis that you felt, normal.  It can even sometimes get a bit inflammed but it's usually temporary.

Keep checking on it.

You can always see your doctor if it worries you.  They can palpate the lump and determine what it is.

Good luck.

Thank you, I think i wait some days and if it goes larger then i'll go and see a doctor.

Look up "spermatocele" or "epididymal cyst" in on-line medical websites. It might be a varicocele, but those have different shapes. A testicular ultrasound should be able to pick up what it is.

Is it normal? Some guys get 'em and, yes, they're painless. I got an ultrasound done and it picked up an epididymal cyst. They only become a problem when they get large and cause pain or discomfort.

A spermatocele often resolves by itself.
A variocele is usually described as a "bag of worms."