I have found a lump on my right testicle and I am very worried about it. It is not big and it does not hurt me, actually it looks like a vein. However, I talked with some of my friends and they told me that some guy also had a testicular lump that turned out to be cancer. Can you explain to me why do these lumps grow? Thank you

Benign testicular lumps can develop for a number of reasons. I will try to explain some of the most common. A hydrocele is a swelling of the scrotum caused by an accumulation of fluid in the surrounding membrane and it can occur on one or both sides. That term is the same as lump on testicle. A varicocele causes swelling within the scrotum due to swollen veins. This is also different term to the same symptom, lumps on testicles. Spermatocele is swelling of the epididymis. It is epididymal cyst filled with fluid. These cysts are usually small and do not cause pain and usually are harmless. Even though testicular cancer is rare you need to go to your doctor so he can check that lump so you can be sure and at ease.

I have a simular problem and my doctor can not figure it out. Does anyone have any advice?

I am 72 years old and my Right testicle has swelled up and I recently found a 3/8 lump on right side. The lump is very tender and it is very painful. I have unbearable pain in my groin and scrotum. The pain continues to be felt going up and around my back (near my kidney). It continues to hurt with an aching pain that runs down my right leg just below my knee.

I sometimes have problems Urinating and it can also be very painful to pee.

I had this same problem 5 years ago. My urologist had me take 1 Flomax pill each day and it did not help. He then prescribed a bright purple pill that also did not help. I finally was put in the hospital and was feed me medicine by IV. After 4 days in the hospital the swelling went down and everything was normal again. The doctor told me to take Prosar and – Decreases the size of the prostate) Takes a Flomax – Helps your pee flow

For the last 5 years I have been taking 1 Proscar pill and 1 Flomax pill day. I have had a hard time peeing.

Recently I have been diagnosed with Prostate Cancer. The doctor said they caught it early and treated me with 28 Radiations Treatment and then followed up with 2 Needle implant treatments where they inserted 18 needles below my scrotum and they pumped radiation through it. I just finished up with the needle treatments and that was when my swelling began.

My doctor wanted me to wait to see if the swelling would go down and told me to wait a week. The swelling did not go down and I asked him to put me in the hospital to feed medicine by IV. I was hoping this would help. The IV has been feeding me medicine the past 5 days and that has not helped. The pain is unbearable and I am ready to loose a Testicle if needed.

Please help provide some alternative solutions or advise so I maybe able to discuss this with my doctor. We are both at a loss and do not what to do next.

hey guy's , believe it or not but i have a similar thing, i have a small lump connected to my bottom-ish right testicle  nd it is not harmful unless i press it or something like that!!!, please tell me its not cancer, and i am 15 this year 

my side textis