Okay, So I am 14; On my right nut (Testis) I can feel 2 hard balls. I only noticed one a while ago but I noticed there is another. It was hard to come across so it was most likely there. I sometimes get pains from the scrotum. I'm worried this May be Cancerous / Dangerous

Hey man I understand how scary things can be when it comes you issues with your manhood. However it's good that you found it and are concerned. Usually lumps and bumps are other not so serious conditions but sometimes it can be cancerous. It's a good idea to have it looked at. When was your last physical at you doctors office? Also can you describe where the lumps are and about how big. Also are the bumps hard or soft. Can you move them around or are the stuck pretty tight to your testis? Some random achs and pains are normal especially when someone is going through puberty and things are getting bigger.

The likelihood this is cancer is extremely low. I've read in medical websites that testicular cancer presents itself with other abnormalities, such as one testicle much larger than the other, a history of cryptorchidism, and a painless, hard lump on the testicle itself (not the surrounding area). The initial confirmation test is an ultrasound, where the technician and radiologist will see calculi (microcalcifications) all over the affected testicle. Other bumps and lumps in the scrotal area are more common - spermatocele (cyst) and varicocele on the epididymis above and behind the testicle, a hydrocele on the testicle, and maybe an intrascrotal haematoma from a past injury.

This isn't to downplay your symptoms and concerns, but try to not to worry and have your parents schedule a visit with your GP/paediatrician, who may order an ultrasound and a referral to specialist (pediatric urologist) if it is deemed needed.

Hernias going into the scrotum are also more common than cancer. Your pediatrician will do the "cough test" by making you turn your head and cough while he feels around your yarbles for lumps. It's uncomfortable and weird as hell, but, trust me, it's best to get rid of any shyness and just go through with it.