im 14 years old and just the other day i noticed that my left testical is a bit larger then the right one and there seems to be a small lump on the testical where the tubes join at the top when i felt this i thought it was cancer my mum an dad say its all in my head can any one help me ?????????

Well, any testicle swelling should be checked, that is for sure. Although you seem to be too young for developing cancer, it doesn’t have to mean that you shouldn’t be cautious.
The cancer usually develops in men aged 19 to 35 but it is said that any swelling should be checked by an urologist.
Have your parents seen the swelling? Not every swelling is cancer. There are different cysts that may form either inside the scrotum (the sac that holds the testicle) or on top of epididymis, a tube that lies on testicle inside the scrotum.

These cysts are usually harmless and don’t have to be removed but they should at least be checked.

The lump you felt could also be just an anatomical bump because the scrotum and testicle are not just oval with clear surface. This tube (epididymis) that lies on top and at the back of the testicles is pretty lumpy and you could be feeling one of these lumps as well.

You should talk openly to your parents, show them what you think is the swelling and say whether you would want to have it checked or not.

im 28 years old my name is george. my left testicle is smaller than the right one clearly and i always feel uncomfortable when i setdown that my left testis goes up .and this makes me uncomfrtable @ all but i've NO pain at all in any one of my testis.is it a testis varicose?????????????and not married untill now and this matter makes me doubt in my fertility????