Hello, today i noticed a small semi hard bump at the top of my testicle and when i touch it, it is sensitive and i feela pain in my chest like its an nerve ending or something, im not sure what it is and was hoping you had an idea, maybe it will be gone tommorow thanks,

Well, if it’s on the top of your testicle, it could be a spermatocele. Spermatocele is a cyst on epididymis, a tube that lies on the testicle and collects sperm.
The thing is that these cysts rarely cause any trouble, or discomfort. However, your pain could be psychological due to a bump on testis, which is a sensitive place and a topic.

As we don’t know your age (and even if we did know), we can’t say much over the internet. A spermatocele is just a possible suggestion but to be sure and safe, you need to have it looked by an urologist. It could be just a normal anatomical lump that arises from epididymis, or epididymis that got inflamed.
Like I said, not much can be said until you saw a doctor.

CAN ANY ONE HELP? AFTER BEING WITHOUT SEX FOR 8 YEARS MY BOYFRIEND CAME HOME AND NOW HE HAS A LUMP ON THE GROIN AREA LEFT SIDE WE THOUGHT IT WAS A HERNIA BUT IT GOT BETTER THEN WE HAD SEX FOR A FEW HOURS AND NOW HIS NUTS ARE PURPLE?