There seems to be a small lump on the back of my testicle which is a little painful. Moreover, the testicle seems to be a little swollen compared to the left testicle. I notice the pain if I pay attention to it which drives me crazy. The pain seems to go up into my pelvis too. The pain isn't excruciating but I am little worried. Can someone help me?

Celebrity
If you have pain in your testicle, then you can exclude a possibility of having a testicular cancer. Painful lumps could be a symptom of different conditions. Have you been hit into your testicle or it was injured in any other way? If so, it could have also caused the swelling. In this case, the swell should pass soon.
Also, there is a possibility for having the epididymitis, the inflammation of the epididymis (the tube). It causes swelling of the scrotum, pain in testicles and sometimes even fever. If not treated, this condition could become chronic and more complexed. So I would advise you to run to your doctor that would examine your testicle and will give you the right tips.
Elsewhat, the painful testicles could be the symptom for some other illnesses, such as infection of the scrotal sac, mumps, orchitis, testicular torsion etc.

I also have a simular problem and my doctor can not figure it out.

I am 72 years old and my Right testicle has swelled up and I recently found a 3/8 lump on right side. The lump is very tender and it is very painful. I have unbearable pain in my groin and scrotum. The pain continues to be felt going up and around my back (near my kidney). It continues to hurt with an aching pain that runs down my right leg just below my knee.

I sometimes have problems Urinating and it can also be very painful to pee.

I had this same problem 5 years ago. My urologist had me take 1 Flomax pill each day and it did not help. He then prescribed a bright purple pill that also did not help. I finally was put in the hospital and was feed me medicine by IV. After 4 days in the hospital the swelling went down and everything was normal again. The doctor told me to take Prosar and – Decreases the size of the prostate) Takes a Flomax – Helps your pee flow

For the last 5 years I have been taking 1 Proscar pill and 1 Flomax pill day. I have had a hard time peeing.

Recently I have been diagnosed with Prostate Cancer. The doctor said they caught it early and treated me with 28 Radiations Treatment and then followed up with 2 Needle implant treatments where they inserted 18 needles below my scrotum and they pumped radiation through it. I just finished up with the needle treatments and that was when my swelling began.

My doctor wanted me to wait to see if the swelling would go down and told me to wait a week. The swelling did not go down and I asked him to put me in the hospital to feed medicine by IV. I was hoping this would help. The IV has been feeding me medicine the past 5 days and that has not helped. The pain is unbearable and I am ready to loose a Testicle if needed.

Please help provide some alternative solutions or advise so I maybe able to discuss this with my doctor. We are both at a loss and do not what to do next.

If you are having that much pain in these areas and your doctor can't figure it out, you need a doctor who can. Ask your doctor to refer you to a specialist and also see a urologist about that problem peeing. I'm taking two flowmax instead of one. One didn't help that much but two worked pretty well. I'm on several different medications too. You read my blog. I'll write more there. Jack

The hard painful swelling on the backside of your testicle is probably bacterial epidymitis. After six months, I am finally getting over mine but I had pain like you described radiating up into my lower abdomen (painful attacks every few weeks also), and sensations of burning and inflammation in the urethra also. My prostate was normal. After a six week course of doxycycline antibiotic prescribed by an expert urologist/surgeon, the symptoms were still around although milder, but I could tell it was coming back. The thing I did which really helped, beside extra bed rest, was start taking colloidal silver 30ppm - a little swig or two per day. The theory is that the body's normal immune system is suppressed "down there" and I needed something delivered via the bloodstream to kill resistant bacteria. Every day I felt a little better until I am just now feeling like I'm back to normal. There are lots of posts on forums like this and nobody seems to be able to report good results, but I am. BTW, the swelling is the last thing to go away and it takes a long time. If it doesn't, then it could be varicocele which may require surgery. Hope this helps. Any change and I will report back here. :-D

I had a bump on my testicle aswell, went to the doctor and It turned out to be a cyst, it comes and goes. But it's painful and doctor said nothing to worry about. It's not TC! Though I do also have a epididymal cyst which causes discomfort and makes my testicluar feel heavy. Thought as with the other cyst there is nothing I can do to it. Just not touch it for a while! Doctor said this could be caused from masterbating to much or not right, a injury could caused this. I play soccer so anything could've caused this! And I had hernia on the side wear the cysts are aswell which reading about TC symptoms is abdominal soreness but it was the hernia repair surgery. But all I can say is to go the you doctor and get some reassurance it's not TC! I did and now I feel a weight has lifted off my chest.