I'm really confused and looking for some answers...

I started showing symptoms of pregnancy a few months ago such as nausea, dizziness, headaches, no throwing up, and tenderness of the breast. Shortly after those symptoms went away and I started feeling really tired and had a couple of random nosebleeds (which is rare for me) I took a HPT about 4 months ago and it came back negative. I have also continued to have my period, though they are now shorter than usual. If I am pregnant I would be about 20 weeks or so and I have recently and frequently been feeling little thuds in the area below my belly button and something that feels like butterflies or something squirming around in my stomach. Could I be pregnant even though I had a negative test result and my period?

I am very young and on my way back to college so I really need to know.

Were you pregnant?  I have the same symptoms!!  Please follow up, I would really appreciate it x

Hi I've been feeling the same and seriously I don't know what to do ?