I have been getting small red spots on the head of my penis and the side of the foreskin that comes in contact with the head of the penis, nothing along the shaft or elsewhere though, they do itch occasionaly but no pain while urinating and they don't seem to be sensitive to the touch, they are also not raised at all, or if they are I can't tell with just my fingertips. I have had them for about a week now and they are not always visible, there is also no discharge or anything from them, I do plan on going to a CDC Sexual Health Clinic in my town tomorrow but I was hoping maybe someone on here could give me an idea of what I'm dealing with that may help put me at ease a little. The head also doesn't really itch so much as the foreskin does.

Ok got back from the health clinic today, apparently I got really lucky and the rash was not related to the intercourse, it turned out to be a yeast infection, I just have to apply some ointment and it will clear up in about 2 weeks. Phew I was worried, the one time I don't wear a condom, I will make sure to not do this again unless I'm dating someone and we are both tested before hand.

Save yourself a life of pain, misery, and embarrasment and get it snipped. It has now been proven that having the "helmet on the German" can and will increase your risk of HIV. 

***post is edited by moderator ***inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use

first of all, circumsion does not decreas risk of HIV. That has never been proven. Making sure you sleep with clean partners is the factor.

SECOND: I feel sorry for that last guy, but uncircumsised men expierence greater or equal pleasure than circumsised men during intercourse. So, sounds like circumsion is the short end of the stick all around ;-)

dude you helped me so much...it sounds like i have the exact same thing as you...i just started haveing sex with my gal without a condom a week ago and the rash and dots appeared and hurt like hell when she tugged the skin back today..freaked out- though i had had it once before after having unprotected sex with a girl a long time ago..now that you mention yeast infection, i do remember my girlfriend leaving chunks of cottage cheese on me when i pull out some times(yeast infection symptoms) ..plus i also remember the girl i had sex with the first time it happened, and the one thing that stuck out about that girl was that she had a STANK p***y(good sign of infection)...so it all adds up... the first time i just waited it out and it just went away in a week..so im sure its the same deal this time... by the way... im uncut and every girl has loved it..that fool dont know what hes missing out on..and thats why he is bitter[/enc]

I think that the main reason why people GET circumsized is because of what you are talking about right now. 8-| XD

I know a guy who wishes he didnt get circumsized. I think he is an id**t. Ive always heard women would rather have circumsized men because it reduces their risk of getting yeast infections. Im pretty sure this thread proves that theory true.

same problem here, i hope! was freaking out till i read this. hopefully itll be okay.

just wanted to respond to all this,i've dated guys that were circumsized,however my husband isn"t..and its the best sex i've ever had...

I'm NOT circumsized and all the guy's ive been with love it. They think its so hot.

I have also developed one of these yeast rashes. Its easy to get rid of, and not a pain or anything. Every guy i've been with wishes he wasnt circumsized. And theres no way i'm getting it done. My dad is a surgeon and didnt have me circumsized because there is NO medical proof that it is any more healthy than a circumsized penis.

Sorry if you circumsized guys are dissatisfied with the way god made you, and resorted to self mutilation to "fit in" or whatever... Or if you circumsized guys dont have good enough hygiene to roll back your foreskin in the shower.

Im pretty sure the only reason why mine developed was because was fooling around with someone and didnt take a shower after for a few days. I know gross, but i was camping, and normally would have taken a shower but didnt.

Anyone circumsized or not would develope a rash im pretty sure...

BTW girls vagina's are frikkin nasty. How can u stick ur penis into one of those smelly bacteria farms.

the main reason people get circumsized is NOT

sexualy realted- its religous

right so this yeast rash thing will go away over time ??????

I just want to say thank you for the post! This sounds exactly what I have... I was freaking out until I read this. But I'm going to go have my self tested anyway. At least I can make it through the day more relaxed ;-)

Hey people,
The fact about circumcision is WWll. My father was a Lt. in the wermacht and it was common at the end of the war for the Germans to round up road side refugies retreating into Germany and order a road side line up and all men drop there pants. All circumsized men + families were separated and shot. The uncircumsized Russians, Pols ect. had the dubious job of burying them. Even my grandmother's neighbor had the unfortunate shovel job once. Why do you suppose US circumcision did not start on gentiles untill after WWII? Doctor Dean Adell on the AM talk radio is HIGHLY critical of this practise if not for religious purposes. Sorry folks, but it is a "never again" gift from the Jewish folks of yester year.

I got this too. I'm circumsized. I wish I weren't as it is true that they have it better in many ways. Don't believe what they say about the health risks of not having it. It was meant to be there people.

Anyway... my doctor told me that yeast is VERY common and is actually a normal part of our skin. You DONT have to have sex to get a yeast infection and often times they are not contagious. Granted, it would be easier for the bacteria to grow in the damp environment under foreskin, but that certainly not a requirement.

Maybe you just had the wrong bacteria in the wrong place at the right time. Simple as that.

Posted: 05/29/07 - 16:31 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW girls vagina's are frikkin nasty. How can u stick ur penis into one of those smelly bacteria farms
____________________________________________________________

Yet you stick it in an ass...?no bacteria there lol clean as a whistle...

By the way this topic was extremely useful cheers, i was freaked out there...also had unprotected sex with my girlfiend and this came shortly after...does it mean that she gave me the yiest infection?