Hi...im 20 i'm masturbating for about 6 years. Because of some stress conditions i developed a habit to masturbate more vigioursly which resulted in swoolen lymph nodes/veins..now im here for expert advise..help plz!!!!

Hi Alex,

They are just veins, not part of the lymphatic system. 

Some guys have very pronounced veins.  There is no treatment required.

Can u plz also guide me about low orgasm...its like no sensual sensation during or after ejaculation..about a year ago...then i observed that the skin of my penis is just cracking then it followed by mild pepules...now after using caster oil i managed to have my 60 %orgasm back...but u kw because of the bad skin tone n pepules...im afraid to make love or date any woman..i need ur best guidance plz

Alex,

Let's start with the sensation issue. How long does it take you to ejaculate when you masturbate? How often do you masturbate?

It takes about 30 seconds for me to ejaculate.
And the 2nd ans is bit lengthy
I dont remember that in the begining for how many times a used to ejaculate per day but that was too much...now a days i ejaculte 5 times a month...2 to 3 times in one sitting.

Ok,

The first thing I'd suggest is to learn control over your orgasm. You've trained your body to ejaculate fast - VERY fast. You don't say how old you are but you should be able to last for HOURS.

Try this. It will take some time/effort on your part. Start to masturbate and focus on the feelings you get as you approach orgasm. Masturbate to that point and STOP. Let the feelings subside and then bring yourself back to that point. The idea is to keep bringing yourself ALMOST to ejaculation so that you know when to STOP.

When you finally do decide to ejaculate it will feel better and you'll have more "volume."

Im already working on it...and one of my frnd told me about this method..to stop when you r just about to ejaculate...i did it several times it helps a lot to get orgasm..n ofcourse thanks for your help.
My testis are always in flacid or hanging manner...specially after masturbation...it take sevral days for my testis to become turgid again...is masturbation has some thing to done with epididmys or it weakens the epididmys...???

Your testis sagging is not related to masturbation. Work on the premature ejaculation first and it may resolve itself.

So the only way to prevent sagging of testicls is to prevent or try to adapt my body against premature ejaculation?