Okay so i recently learned that the foreskin needed to be pulled back. After trying to pull it back i found it only goes about 1cm down the head, but sometimes when i pull it down and hold it there it seems to stretch a little. but after falling asleep it seemes to shrink back over night. so im just wondering if i continue just pulling it back will it stay streched? Im 15 btw. I honestly wouldnt feel comfortable sticking my fingers under the foreskin so maybe another technique might help to strech it? Thanks

Hi! So, I know I'm a chick, but believe it or not, I know a little about this. My fiancé is also uncircumcised, but honestly you would never know it. Reading your question made me ask him about it, and this is what he said. He said that as he was getting older, his foreskin started feeling tight on the head, making it uncomfortable. He did exactly what you did, just pull it down, stretch it out, and just keep doing it. DO NOT try to stretch it out with your fingers! That can be dangerous because you can accidentally tear something, or get bacteria in there that you definitely don't want in there. It might take a while, but it's worth it. You dont even have to hold it down there, just play with it, move it around, you know, whatever you guys do. I don't mean masturbate by the way, but that helps, too! Lol... If your foreskin is too tight, it can make sex painful until its stretched. Now, his penis looks great! (well, as penises go... Lol) you can't tell he isn't circumcised. The skin is still there, and he can pull it over the head, but when it's soft it looks like any other. No gross folds of skin, no wrinkles. So yes, you are doing the right thing, just stick with it! You will be happy, and so will the girl you're with! Not to mention its a LOT more sanitary. Bacteria can get stuck in there causing problems for you, especially when and if you are having sex. You can pass that bacteria to a girl, and visa versa. Not cool. Plus, it looks great, trust me!!! :)

You're 15 and you just learned about pulling it back? I think it's terrible that they don't teach you young people or your mothers, about things like that. My mother always pulled mine back to wash in there when she bathed me and that was 70 years ago. What happened to this great sex education I keep hearing about, that we didn't have when I was in school?

There's nothing wrong with using your fingers to stretch it. I think most of us did it that way. That's how I stretched mine when it became too tight. If that idea really bothers you, you can keep pulling it back just the way you have been doing. It doesn't stretch and stay stertched over night. You have to hold it back in the stretched position for as long as you can. It helps to stretch it more if you do it with an erection. I don't see how you can do it without getting an erection, I always did and that's what made it fun. Just keep pulling it back as far as you can while you masturbate. When you can roll it all the way back over the head and beyond, that's when masturbating and sex really begins to feel good.

Run a warm bath everyday, or as many days as possible. Get in, and just lie (ensuring your penis is underwater, of course) or sit, for about 5 minutes. Then, start to pull your foreskin back as far as it will go, but not too far - you don't want to damage it, and hold it there for about 5 minutes. Do this for about a month, pulling back further everyday, and after the month your problem should be sorted.

Worked for me, did it when I was 14 - I'm 15 now too.