Hi,I have a milky white discharge, causing itching and tingling. Tests revealed it’s a trush, and since then I constantly have a problem with it, despite medical treatment-antimicotics. Why is it reoccurring?

Hi, I have been prone to thrush for most of my adult life, it can flare up easily. Whenever the balance between bacterial and fungal flora is disordered, fungus gets chance to develop. This can be side effect after usage of antibiotics. There is no solution to clear it once and for all. ...Anyway, I can give you some recommendations from my experience. When the discharge is heavy I have used tampons to absorb discharge before it reaches the vulva and induces itching. I was satisfied with Betadine Vaginal Wash. It helped me to heal the scratched areas (thrush settlements). My partner & I always use a lubricant during lovemaking, in order to reduce friction. Yogurt can be very soothing; you should also eat it, to keep your intestinal balance by keeping Candida 'down'. It’s believed that a low carbohydrates diet can be helpful in treatment of yeast, since sugar promotes yeast growth. Food reach in carbohydrates are all sort of bakery, pastas, sweets.