I have untreated chlamydia and I have been trying to have a baby but I dont turn out pregnant I'm scared of not being able to fertilize and I want to know what I can do. I have really bad cramps sometimes like when I'm breathing in sometimes I can't cuz of the cramps I get.

You should really get the chlymidia treated. If you leave it untreated for too long it can really cause some problems. I got pregnant while i had chylimida, but i ended up losing my baby when i was 8 wks pregnant. Having chlymidia can also cause complication in pregnancy, thats what i believe could have been a factor in me losing my baby. Get the chlymidia treated and then go from there. make sure your bf gets treated too. Maybe after that then you will probably have luck. And concieving is all about timing.

I don't know why you would want to try to get pregnant while you have this STD, that is just stupid in my opinion. It will affect the baby. If you cannot get it taken care of because of financial or lack of medical care, then you need to look into alternatives and make sure that you are healthy first.