I lost my virginity at 15 ended up writing it in my journal that my parents got a hold of and took me to get checked... Came back positive with chlamidia.(took meds). Got on the birth control implanon.(goes n ur arm) My problem is my boyfriends are the ones that all the girls want (and most of them probably had) ended up with chlamidia with my second and third boyfriend(took meds both times. Tragedy happened in my family so I took a vacation to California to get my mind off of things, had a 1 night stand...got tested about 7 months after I came back and ended up with chlamidia/gonnorea/trichimosis.(took meds) I am 19 and my 3yr birth control is ending..I dont have intentions of trying to have children now but am very scared I have scarr tissue in my Fallopian tubes. I haven't made very wise decisions in life and will be very understanding if I can't have kids but praying there is a Chance I can! -thx

Hi Hopes,

You've had the chlamydia treated each time so that is a good thing.

Problems are more likely if you have had chlamydia for years untreated.

An ob/gyn can check for fallopian tubes for scarring.  Even if they are it does not mean you can't get pregnant.  It increases the risk of an ectopic pregnancy however.  IVF is also an option, so it can be "your" baby.

Hope it helps.

Thank u for ur response

I will make an appointment with an ob/gyn and pray for good news! I made me feel a whole lot better, thank you! God bless