I'm 17 and had chlamydia when I was 16 I believe it was last summer. I'm not trying too have a baby right now but when im older I would want too have one. I'm get depressed everyday thinking I may not have any kids. I wish I would of waited Ive stopped having sex with random guys I already found the one and he was a virgin before he met me ugh I just wish I would of waited. Well anyways when I found out the doctor told me I had it not sure for how long im not sure about symptoms but all I remember is it would burn when I pee that it so I told my older sister and a few days after I got it treated and ever since then no more having sex with random guys I felt like a damn s***. I asked my doctor if it would affect me and make me infertile. She said when I had it it was very small like I didn't really show any symptoms. I guess I should be fine but I'm still not sure alot of people say chlamydia makes you infertile so I'm still upset till this day I know I no longer have it and I stopped those habits but what if I'm the one who's infertile ill regret this when I'm older so can someone please make me feel better :'(

Hi Trey???

Chlamydia does not necessarily make you infertile.  You can likely get pregnant if it was treated, especially if caught early.  It's when you have it, untreated, for a long time that scarring can result.

Are two of you sharing an account?  The other Trey88 is asking about his girlfriend?

This his girlfriend lol were sharing each others account

It's his gf I forgot the password too my email and my account but thankyou that's all I wanted too know

Also my best friend has chlamydia how can she get it treated without her parents knowing?

She needs to see her doctor to get treated. There is NO other way. She needs to be PRESCRIBED antibiotics.
Besides, how does she know it is chlamydia unless she's tested? It could be another STD. Usually there are no signs of chlamydia.

The doctor called that's how she found out

Then the doctor can prescribe her the antibiotics.