what is the best way to get pregnant....me and my grilfriend want kids bad....but she is tellin me that she is not sure if she can have kids because she had chlamydia in her past...is it still possible for her to get pregnant?? help me and my grilfriend plz

If she had her chlamydia treated early then the outcome is very good that she can become pregnant. If not, it is possible that there may be some scarring in her fallopian tubes, the tube the egg travels. In that case she is at risk for an ectopic pregnancy, which can endanger her life.

She really should see her gynecologist for a checkup and having her pregnancy monitored.

Please keep us posted.

How do u know how long you have had it wheb you get it treated? Can doctors even tell? I am trying to get pregnant and am in the same situation. I have been trying for almost a year and I am 28.

when i was young i had chlamydia, but i got it treated and now im on my second baby so give it a try u can still have kids after

How long did u take to treat it though?i am in doubt of pregnancy too as clinics to slow for oppointments!!