Does anyone have experience with Copper and Zinc to reverse gray hair? I am 26 years old and there are some noticeable gray hairs in my head and facial hair. I have read these reports before. I am a 28 year old male, and as of October 30, 2010, I began taking 2 mg copper with 50 mg zinc to reverse my gray hair. I have about 20+ gray hairs in my head.

If anyone has had good experience with copper and zinc to reverse gray hair, how long before I see the reversal of gray back to my darker hair?

Thank you

Hi there! Well I have no experience with Copper and Zinc, I just wanted to say that gray is sexy, hair loss is not. A lot of men go to the salon to get their dyed the original color, or even a different color to hide their gray hair. Some also choose to get some hair dye from their local pharmacy or other store so they can just go home and dye their hair, witch I wouldn't recommend to anyone. My mother has a hair salon, she's an expert, I'm not. She doesn't believe that any hair product can reverse your gray hair, there is no reversing there is only coloring, they are only selling those product under the different verb. Anyway, here is a new trend today and you should let your hair do what it is going to do. Just let your hair show it's natural colors. Many women find it sexy.

Thank you for your reply. However, I do not want background intel about whether or not a particular product will work to reverse gray hair, I was merely referring to the minerals, copper and zinc. You can walk into just about any grocery store and/or vitamin outlet, and purchase, copper and zinc. I have only read unbiased reports from real people about copper and zinc reversing gray hair. I have not sought out any "brand" which encompasses both copper and zinc.

The following are a couple of links to two online web sites in which "real people" have replied to the topic. I was writing here, searching for further info to support what I have already read.

Cheers
***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Try wheat grass juice

Copper and Zinc will add color back to your hair and skin. These two need to be taken together.