For a last couple of month I am thinking to become vegetarian. My biggest doubt is does people on this kind of nutrition are getting enough vitamins, minerals and other nutritive elements. Are there any rules for this kind of nutrition? Is it healthy eating? On the other hand, is it good cutting off all animal products?

First, you have to determine what kind of vegetarian you want to be. Are you will want to eat dairy products, eggs or just food based on plants? With cutting meat out of your daily nutrition, you have to be very creative in preparation of meals. Vegetarians must include the following key nutrients if they missing in a vegetarian diet: calcium, iron, zinc, protein, vitamin D and vitamin B12.

Hi Odie, becoming a vegeterian is a good idea. I know people who have become vegeterians and are enjoying sound health. There are no apparent threats of becoming a vegeterian. You only need to make sure that the food value remains the same. Meat, eggs, etc are useful provider of protein, and your body is adjusted to it. Once you become a vegeterian, you need to make sure that the protein intake is kept at the same level for the organs to function. You can do this through various alternatives.