Hi, I have a friend that is, on my opinion, hypochondriac. There is always something wrong with him. Every day he takes some supplements that he adds to his nutrition. I have noticed that he always uses some effervescent tablets. He says that they contain a lot of good things but I remembered vitamin E and zinc. What are they good for?

Hi, based on what you have told me, I would not say that your friend is hypochondriac. My guess is he is only precautious. These supplements are indeed good. You can only benefit from taking them. The one you are interested about, the one your friend takes, is probably selenium zinc with vitamins A, C and E. The combination of them is usually made in the form of effervescent tablets. Vitamin E and zinc joined with selenium, vitamins A and C make a powerful antioxidant mixture. Their contribution to the general state of health of the body has been scientifically proven. They, especially vitamin E and zinc, defend the organism from the free radicals attack. My advice would be that you take them as well.