Hi, guys. I have started with my college and this is a whole new experience for me. I must admit that I feel anxiety lately because of all these changes in my life. I must somehow stop it. Are there any herbs I could use for calming anxiety? I won’t be able to pass any exam if this continues.

It’s always better to attempt to solve the problem with non toxic supplements and herbs and in relatively mild cases they usually are enough to help. Hopefully you won’t need professional help in overcoming your anxiety, but if nothing helps that’s what you will need to do. The most common herbs and supplements used to fight anxiety are Kava, Valerian and vitamin B6. Kava is reported to relax you without making you feel sedated. Some studies have linked kava to liver problems, so it isn't a good idea to take it if you have a liver condition. Valerian is sleep aid that has been used for ages and also can help with anxiety.