I recently heard that magnesium works great for people who are suffering from anxiety and panic attacks. I heard bunch of stuff about a lot things which would appear to be good for treating anxiety and panic attacks, I tried a lot of different medications in order to treat my anxiety but nothing ever worked for me so I am really doubtful when someone says that something is good for treating anxiety and panic attacks.

This is why I wanted to ask here if anybody knows if magnesium is really good for anxiety and panic attacks, what do you guys think?

Yeah, I think that Magnesium could work for you. People call Magnesium a Chill Pill, did you know about that? It is said that Magnesium can indeed help people who are suffering from anxiety and stress. I do not really know stuff like the dosage or the price of the pills, neither its side effects, but I am sure that if you ask about it in the pharmacy, they will be able to give you more info regarding this.

I also think that it would be smart for you to talk to your doctor before taking any medications on your own.

I heard that it works good for people who are suffering from anxiety, I don't know if it can really help you with your panic attacks. 

Have you tried treating your anxiety in a natural way, without taking any kind of medications? I think that you would benefit more from these natural remedies rather than from medications. There are some teas made specially for people who are suffering from anxiety, you could just ask in the pharmacy about these, the good thing about these teas is the fact that they cannot harm you in any way so you don't really have to consult your doctor about these.

I didn't know that people call it a Chill Pill, this is the first time I hear about this.

I told you that I already tried a few different medications and none of these made me feel better, but I guess that it doesn't cost me anything to try this one as well. I am not very optimistic but I will give it a shot, I understand that you wrote that it might help me but I found the same things on the internet about other medications that I've used, people said that these helped them as well but these medications didn't help me at all.

Hi there. Definitely. I love to call magnesium as my secret weapon because it always helped me in my biggest panic attacks. Of course, I didn't know that until my sister one day gave me magnesium when I started to have one of my panic attacks. There are several reasons why this is true. The first thing is that magnesium is very calming and relaxing mineral, and you should also know that it regulates the nervous system. So in this case it may help you cope with stress or to prevent anxiety, who knows. I do know that I am using it for this and I am sure that I am feeling much better after I take it. You should definitely try it because with magnesium you can't go wrong.

I also have heard that this is true even if I didn't try it at all. It is true that magnesium naturally calms our muscular and nervous systems, so I do believe that it can help you cope with your anxiety and panic attacks. Also, you need to know that this is a physical analogy for the emotional experience of anxiety and we all do know that when people experiences anxiety symptoms or has an anxiety attack, it may actually be because they’re magnesium deficient. 

So like others told you, it really can help you and I am using magnesium for my muscles. I didn't know that I am helping my mental health as well. 

Of course! That is a thing that we do know for ages. Also, you don't need necessarily to take magnesium like a drink, like we all do in most of the cases. You can eat all those groceries that are rich of magnesium. 

Anyway, you need to know that using magnesium is beneficial for so many reasons.

It is definitely one of the best natural treatments for conditions such as anxiety. I was reading in some study where it says that magnesium can have a thousands of positive effects on depression. Both depression and anxiety are often linked, so magnesium can make them go away.