I find this so distressing. I'm so in love with my boyfriend, we've finally gotten back together after a a good couple of years. however I just can't seem to cum when we have sex. I feel bad because I know somewhere it makes him feel bad even though I reassure him and even i'm getting frustrated now. In any sexual relationship i've had i've never been able to come, at first I thought maybe its just me, maybe its just not possible, but then its like from time to time when we are in the middle of it, it could be possible but it just doesn't happen. Could anyone give me advice. I've already master the art of a clitorus orgasm I'd just love to experience a G spot one.

Having an orgasm via the G spot is an art, and even the most experienced women who have done everything under the sun as far as sex is concerned, still may have never had one. In all my years i have had maybe 5 or 6 G spot orgasms with the same guy, none of my other sexual endeavors could provide me with the ultimate orgasm. I do have them, all the time, but they are from clitoral stimulation. Because you have not yet achieved this, it's not the end of the world, not even close. If your bf expects you to have a G spot orgasm he doesn't understand that they aren't that easy come by.
The best way that worked for me was me on top. I was in control and i could feel when he hit on my sweet spot, i could then control the movement. Once you position yourself your able to work it where it feels the best. You got that spot, now it's up to you to try and find it for him. I could never reach an orgasm on my back, it had to be me on top or i got nothing.
Neither one of you should feel bad and your just going to get frustrated even more, for nothing. So just practice what i told you. It may take a few encounters before you find it but once you do, oh ya, giddy up, it's on now ;-)

Thank you for your advice its sooo true I guess I'm just eager to show him how much I enjoy being with him. But definately i'll take your advice i'll be in touch x ;-)