Hi, I am in a relationship and have been for about 8 months now. 99% of the time, he is absolutely wonderful to me. He is attentive, caring, loving, generous, and protective. 

But, whenever we fight, he calls me names. For example, he called me an as****e for posting a bikini pic on instagram- even though I had posted one 2 days before and he had not problem with it. 

he called me a f*****g psycho for saying it hurt my feelings when he said he didnt want to see me anymore after he ran into his ex and hit it off with her (This was before we were officially dating)

he said f**k you to me because I tried to use an analogy to explain why something he said hurt me, and he didn't like the comparison

and a couple of days ago, he called me a "f*****g b***h" because the night before I asked if he and his friends could watch TV downstairs instead of right outside the room I was sleeping in. (I had laid down to go to bed at 9:30 and I didn't ask until 1 am. I had been sleeping an average of 3-4 hours for the past 5 days and was exhausted)

The next day, which was this past Sunday, I had an art show- it was the first art show I've ever been invited to participate in and I was SO excited. My boyfriend told me the day before that he didn't want to go, but that he would. However, since I asked for him and his friends to watch TV downstairs so I could sleep, I was a "f*****g b***h" and he refused to go. The show was a couple of hours away, so I had to drive there, could only stay for an hour (instead of 3) and had to drive back to pick up my boyfriend and drive 2 more hours down south to where we live so that he could go to work in the morning. I asked him to come with me so that I could do the whole show and then we could just drive home afterwards, but he refused. He said if he didn't make it to work the next day it was my fault. (Even though HE refused the plan I had that would definitely get him to work the next day. I was worried I wouldn't be able to drive back because I was severely sleep deprived) 

Anyway, I am getting to the end of my rope with these arguments. He gets angry at me out of nowhere and he blames me for his actions. On my birthday, I told him the only thing I wanted was to spend time with him. He ignored me the whole day to be with his friends and then refused to spend time with me both times I asked him to do something with me specifically. He then blamed me and got mad at me for it later. 

He blames me for everything and when I brought this up he says its because its all my fault. 

But like I said, most of the time he is absolutely wonderful. He says he wants to marry me and be with me forever. But I don't know if I want to sign up for being blamed for everything and called names forever. 

At my art show, I was offered a tattooing apprenticeship. The shop and owner are amazing, and it is in a town I was dying to move to a couple of years ago- a place I would love to live. I feel like now is the time to make a decision. I want to take the apprenticeship and move to that city (dream city and dream job) but I love my boyfriend and want to stay with him too. (He can't move for reasons I don't feel like typing out)

Anyway.. what do you think? Like i said, 99% of the time he is the most wonderful person I've ever dreamed of. But when he gets mad.. its bad. 

Health Guru

He sound like a selfish pr*ck that you would be better off without specially if he is making your life miserable, there are plenty more guys out there that know how to treat a woman with respect.