It has been about 2 years since I started my first period. I lost my virginity about 2-3 weeks ago, 2 days after that I was meant to have my period but I only got a brown discharge, I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. I assumed it was and irregular period. 2 days ago I had sex for a second time, today I have received the same brown discharge. Is this normal?

Hi there

Sex at your age is tricky and complications because vagina isn't well developed afterall. Were you sufficiently wet down there before having penetrative sex? Allowing penetration with a dry vagina can lead to trauma and injuries and painful too. You may bleed as a result. 

Since you are sexually active get an appointment with the school nurse or a doctor who can explain various contraceptive methods to avoid an undesirable pregnancy.