I am 18 years old, and very, very thin. I only weigh around 95 pounds (naturally, I'm not sick or anything). I'm also a very anxious person and slightly anemic and I stress out quite easily. It's common for my period to be a little late or a little early, it never comes exactly when it is suppose to.
My boyfriend and I had sex on Christmas. We used a condom like we always do, but I am not on birthcontrol. He checked the condom a few times to make sure it was still on and not broken, another thing that he always does, and he never cums inside of me, even if the condom is on. 
I was suppose to get my period around the 29th, and I some of my normal symptoms. It never came. Even though my period being late is pretty common, I am still concerned that it did not come.
What are the chances that I am pregnant? Am I just worrying and stressing over nothing?

Im not really sure if you could be pregnant.

Honestly sweetie. I do not think you are pregnant. I have had this happen to me a few times before. I think you are just a little worried. If the condom did not break, and he also pulled out. It is very unlikely you have conceived. I would just keep a look out just in case. But I honestly wouldn't worry if i was you. I hope this helps and if there is anything else feel free to ask.

Thank you, that does help. I still don't have my period though and it's now been over a week since it was due. I keep thinking I'm going to get it and I don't. I'm super scared.