I've been having sore nipples and vaginal discharge that's cloudy, stringy and jelly like. there is no odor, I haven't been having my cramping before my period either and I missed a couple of birth control pill this month. I'm not sure if I pregnant or if it something else. someone help!

If you had sex during one of the times that you missed a pill, you could be pregnant. That is why it is imperative that a pill is taken pretty much on time, every single day.
Sore nipples and marked discharge is one of the signs of pregnancy, but i am not suggesting that you are.
How long have you been on the pill? You may be having some side affects from the bc itself. Many times when a girl begins bc, they will experience sore breasts. But if you have been on the pill for a length of time with no side affects, i would wait until i missed my period (if u do) and try a HPT.

FYI. This is what i would do personally. I would stop the bc right now and see if i got my period.

it is very important to take birth control pills on time every day. I really don't think that this is related with pregnancy, but more with you missing pills. If you have misted several pills than your hormones could be unbalanced. What do you do when you miss a pill? Do you take two next day?

stef, usually when you are pregnant, the discharge that you have is not cloudy but it actually red, brown, or pink, so I don't think that you're pregnant. You are probably experiencing this discharge because you've skipped a couple pills. You can take a pregnancy test for peace of mind (in fact I'd recommend it) but I think otherwise you should be fine. Does this help?

I am having the same thing happening to me also, I am taking Yazmin bc I havent been to good on taking my pills. I have sex everyday and yes my bf doesn't pull out, and when I missed a day or two I would double up to catch up. I have never had any problems on this bc before. Ive been on it for 3 months now. I finished my active pill on the 9th of July, and ever since no period(5 days as of right now). I usually get it within a day or two of stopping active pill. I have been having a werid bloating feeling and a small pouch thats developed overnite last week. Extreme fatique and a clear-milky discharge with not really a scent. I Never have any discharge except during my ovulating times before the pill. The discharge started 4 days ago. My breasts went up in size, and my nipples are sensitive now. My lower back is hurting a lot-like before I would have my period before the pill with out the abd cramps. I took a hpt this morning, but it was technically the 3rd pee of the day due to getting up twice during the night to go, and it was negative. I am suppose to start the next month of bc in 3 days, I don't want to hurt the baby if I am, but I don't want to screw up my hormones even more if that is what it is. Has this happened to anyone else? That way I know the probability of if I am or not so I can make a decision before friday. Thank you all for your support.

Just one thing, have you considered going to your ob/gyn? If you were taking your Yazmin birth control and you didn't have any problems earlier then something has changed. You have many symptoms and some are related to pregnancy. But you took HPT too early. I think you need to wait longer to see if you are pregnant with HPT. My suggestion would be to go to doctor and do a blood test. I think this is the safest option for you.
Do you remember if you missed any pills last month?

Yeah, Im not too good about remembering to take them, Ive missed a couple days here and there but always doubled up to catch up. I started what I thought was my period yesterday, but it was a really werid period. Me and my bf put our hands on my lower abd and could feel the cramps or fluttering. And it is mostly brownish pink, no clots at all. When I was flossing yesterday also, my gums started bleeding-I take really good care of my gums and teeth but I can barely put a toothbrush or anything near my gums.
They are pretty stingy with blood tests...they will only do a blood test to confirm a miscarriage or an ectopic...i'm in the military...do you know of any other type of clinic or place I could go to get a blood test for cheap?
To be 5 days late on getting my period when I am on yazmin, that means I am probably pregnant right? Do you know if it would hurt the baby if I started taking my next month of BC? Im sorry, our ob/gyn doctors are not the nicest and not very knowledgable, fresh out of school. If I am I will be searching else where for my prenatal care.
But thank you so much for all your help with this. I really appreciate it. :-)

You can try Planned Parenthood. Check in your phone directory for the one that is closest to you. They usually work with you on a sliding scale.

Well Planed Parenthood can help you a lot. So maybe the best option for you would be to contact them.
I son't understand a little bit how they don't want to blood test you for pregnancy?
If you do miss a pill you know that you can take two next day, but you should be more careful about this. It is not good to do this too often.
If you continued taking your birth control pill you don't have to be alarmed. There is a little evidence that exposure to the hormones in birth control pills causes birth defects. But sooner you get your test, the better it will be.
I hope that this helps.

Thank you for all your support, and time. I really appreciate it. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. If I am or if Im not it is God's will either way. I am 26, so its not that I'm not ready, Ive been yearning for children for a little while now, just haven't met the right husband/father. I am a strong believer of not having children out of wed-lock, for the childs sake. I am a very strong advocate for the well being of all children.
But like I said-If it is or not, it obviously is meant to be or else it wouldn't be. ;-)

I will take another HPT on Monday morning but first I will try to convince medical that I think I am havin an ectopic or something today, (which could be true)so I could get a blood test...lol And I will def report back on here after to let people who are in the same situation as me know what the highly possible outcome would be for them. Cuz I know how it feels to have that on your mind, driving you nuts. ;-)

Thanks again everybody for all your knowledge and effort in aiding me through this last week. God or your higher entity is with you always, don't forget to thank them for ALL the good you have in your life sometime today.

Hi There,
I think it depends on what pill you miss. If it is the middle week(2) it's fine just double up. If It's week one, it the most dangerous because you have had your 7 day break and any longer there is a risk of ovulation. They recommend back up contraception but if it is too late for this get the morning after pill. In week 3 there is as high a risk so they say not to take the 7 day break and take the next pack back to back.
I am on Yasmin for the past three months after having the mirena coil removed. I started back on my pill last week 2 days late as we were away at a wedding and i did't realise how significant this error was until yesterday when my GP advised to take the morning after pill. I was told i was high risk and it is waiting game now. Feel fine after taking it but a bleed won't come quick enough. I say that if you are safe this month really think things through before getting pregnant on hormones. They don't know enough about it and cannot say for sure the side effects it may have on a developing cell. I have 3 children and a fourth is on the cards but not while i'm on birth control.

I wish you the very best and i admire your attitude to the outcome. Keep us posted.

P.S if anyone knows what my odds are on being pregnant after missing pills could you let me know. Bare in mind we are an extremely blessed couple who can't make mistakes without a baby outcome. I took MAP 4 years ago and it failed and the pregnancy resulted in a miscarriage at 12 weeks. (see so fertile). The same thing happened my sister 8 years ago.

I'm really glad to hear that you've got a positive attitude about it so that's at least 50% of the battle already! So thank God for that one. As for everything, please let us know how the HPT comes out and we'll be here to support. Thanks!

Hi surprise,
It has been few days. Have you managed to get your blood test? Do you have any results? It would be very good if you have some positive news for us here. We are all with you. Person feels much better if it has someone who she can talk. Like healthnfitnessguy said with this attitude you have won half of your battle. Keep on the positive attitude till the end. It is very important.