Dang! Where do I even start?! I thought i had some good friends that reallly liked me for who i am. Boy! Was i wrong? Yes!!! Anyway my name is Brandon and im trying to make my life better.

I had a friend that could get marijuana anytime she wanted it. I met her on my job one day and we started to become friends. Well, she turned out to be a big mistake that i wish i had never known.

I willl call her (this so called friend) missi.

my mind is meeeeesssed up!!!! i percieve converations in another reality and i think im crazy. like when people talk i can associate them with others that are not them and im just going on and on. but man this c**p is endless. how can i stop all these bizarre thoughts?

You are not crazy. :-)

The fact that you are hearing conversations as you describe them indicate that you should visit a psychiatrist for a diagnosis. After that, you can decide whether or not you want to take medications which would alleviate these voices. When the brain doesn't function as it should, scary things can happen, but you should not devalue yourself in any way. It's possible that your marijuana use is an attempt to self-medicate a pre-existing condition. A good psychiatrist, who sees these things everyday, is an important first step.

you might want to try vitamin therapy - youtube abram hoffer and niacin - as for your thoughts - it may be helpful to watch them come and go like they don't belong to you but are simply there for your own amusement - drink vegetable juice and get out in nature - walk a lot and if your mind annoys you - simply watch it or tell it to shut the f**k up! :-)