Well iv been getting these really bad migrains like headaches then when someone makes me mad i attend to get thoughts of hurting them, im a really nice guy like no lie iv been known for being too nice and iv been starting to feel lonely and hate i have 2 best friends who i write songs with and ill write songs about like using drugs or hating myself or dying at then ill get more headaches and like my friends always always tell me that im a really nice guy but when it comes me writing songs and thinking i let it all out i dont know if this is bad or good or something about anxiety idk but i cant stop the headaches at allll and hurts so badly and i attend to get mad at people when i dont mean or know it, its like im blocking myself from me and not knowing what im doing. i attend to get dizzy when a walk and stumble and fall into the lockers at school i just really really need help someone help me please and thank you i am very very desperate =[
Jeffrey

Hi:
I am sorry about your experiences. These sound really serious. Whenever you have thoughts about hurting yourself or someone else, you need to seek out intervention IMMEDIATELY> It doesn't sound like you are in control of these thoughts. Seek out two professionals, a psychiatrist (immediately), and a neurologist or internist to address the physical symptom (headaches). Please do this immediately. A clinic can provide the same services if you don't have medical insurance. Don't delay. If you act on these feelings, your actions could ruin your life and the lives of others. I hope that you recognize the need to get immediate attention. If you can, please let us know how you are doing.