Hey,

So basically I literally have nowhere else to turn to so that's why I'm posting here as a last resort. I don't really know what a weed freakout is when you have one because basically everytime I've smoked I havent had any clear thoughts whatsoever or any really enjoyable experience. There were times when I semi-enjoyed relaxing and listening to music but even then I couldnt really think clearly. I have never been a consistent smoker, but there were periods of a couple months when I would be smoking maybe once a week. I just got to college and all of my friends had been smoking so much I thought I would give it a try and I got so high the past few times until I realized I had to stop because I couldnt focus whatsoever on work and I couldnt retain information. But the thing that concerns me by far the most about it is that pretty much everytime I've smoked, when it has worn off, I feel like it hasnt entirely worn off like its still affecting my brain and like making it feel dull. My friends have told me I'm just imagining it but I feel like thats impossible. Also just recently when I started to smoke again its gotten way worse to the point where I literally cant sleep at night because my hearts pounding and I dont know why. I cant focus in class and I cant understand things I know I should understand. I cant remember things I know I should when I've read them over and over and over. It could be that I'm really scared like permanently or something but I dont really feel scared. I also like cant determine between my feelings and my thoughts like I feel like they are completely disconnected. Honestly, its really hard to explain and I just dont have anywhere else to turn to. Any advice or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

please stop , dont do weed anymore , what your in now is not normal , its your health and you dont wanna lose it or your life for this sh*t , call a doctor befor its to complecated and hard to cure

Hey dude, that stuff is kinda normal, Short-term marijuana side effects include memory and learning problems, distorted perception, and difficulty thinking and solving problems. Many people notice euphoria, relaxation, a sense of wellbeing, sleepiness, increased appetite, and better music appreciation. Others may not like the effects and could experience unpleasant thoughts and paranoid feelings. Long term side effects of heavy and regular marijuana use include lung disease, chronic cough, mucus, nasal congestion, lack of motivation, decrease in sexual desire, a few extra pounds, and potentially various types cancer. However, one study listed below shows no link between marijuana smoking and lung cancer. Heavy and regular consumption of tmarijuana triggers psychosis and schizophrenia in a small number of people. MRI tests show patients given the active cannabis compound tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) have reduced function in the inferior frontal cortex brain region. This area is associated with controlling inappropriate emotional and behavioural responses to situations. like all dugs there is sde effects, however this one kicks ass

ok why you cant sleep is because you have parinoria and also the reason you can remeber anything is because you started to much to fast.