Hi. I am a guy 34 years old and I have been diagnosed with bipolar disorder. I am very unpredicted with my behavior. One time, I am really in the mood for everything, and at next one, I want to bash the whole house. I am paranoid, at those times. It really annoys me, and that fact alone makes me worse. What to do?

Sorry to hear that. Well, what can you do? Only thing you can. Try to relax, keep calm, and listen to your doctor. I am, for example depressed all the time. But I am trying to fix things in my life + I listen to my psychiatrist, and I can honestly say that I am going better. Try doing something creative. That always helps me.

sorry to here about your illness, but i can relate. I have panic disorder, and im constantly paranoid about my surroundings, and even become paranoid by my ownself. What I have learned that helps majorly is to create art, such as drawing, painting, music, etc. it truley helps you release all your emotions in your own creative way, rather han locking up all those emotions in your head, until your brain is overloaded with constant irrelavent thoughts.