Okay, so please don't say I'm a freak or say that I'm just looking for attention, but I think I see ghosts. I'll be laying in bed when I see the shadow of a person walking from under the door, but it's 2 or 3 in the morning and there's no footstep noises. In school, I'll see people walk by me, but I can totally see through their bodies. My uncle recently passed away and I've been seeing him around the house. I started a conversation with him once, and he talked back to me. My mom walked in and asked me who I was talking to, I replied "Uncle Ricky." she told me to stop acting crazy and just don't talk to myself like that. I wasn't talking to myself, though. I really saw him, he was sitting on the couch with me! I know I'm not imagining these things. I really do see people, but nobody will believe me. I have imaginary friends too, (yes i know i'm too old, but whatever) and I actually do see them. One is Louis, (and not cuz i love one direction) but he is my most common one to talk to. well have conversations, and hang out together. yesterday my sister sat on him, and i could see he was in pain. i told her to please get up and that she was sitting on my friend, but she wouldnt move and told me to stop looking for attention. nobody will believe me. i feel scared sometimes, thinking maybe theyre right and im going kind of crazy. but they all seem so real and i hear them answer me, i see them. im so confused i dont want to be crazy, but i dont think i am. i cant sleep sometimes and louis will talk to me. please dont think im crazy or that im seeking attention im just really scared and i need some advice!

Hey there I do not think your crazy how ever you could be a sensitive/medium.... if you do some research online you will find out that you are very special and there are others both male and female like you

Truth is I c this stuf 2, sumtimes I see little dots rushing to my closet, thousands of them and I've actually put a ghost to rest, not possible with most ghosts. But yeah I c ghosts 2

Really? When did this start... does anyone else know about this?

only my friend.. he sees ghosts too cuz alot of people in his family are sensitive to paranormal activity... and this started when i was like 4 or somewhere around then.

well in some cases its true but it seems you are having a mental disorder....dont worry its curable and you can be normal....but first of all you will have to take some hard decisions and see a psychiatrist. you can test it by your own...if those guys or ghost you talk..don't they talk about your life and somewhere problems related with your life or about your desires or about making the world like you want...

there are many cases like you when our wishes dun come true they stay deep inside our mind and u see people around us.

but if u think ur case is diff. and the talks you do are extra ordinary then focus on the talks you may might get some clue about ur problem.

I have had a couple of friends who have died, I would feel them go by, and get a call later and told they were gone. I tend to pick up on others thoughts. Being able to verbalize what they were having problems with. I told a friend what was happening in his relationship, he lived thousands of miles away. He called the next day and they had talked and what I told him was actually going on. I have read about and had an experience with astral projection. But it is something that can be very startling when it happens unexpectedly. There is much that all people can't understand ,so they believe the person has mental problems. Having a closed mind is much more of a mental problem.