i just cut :'( and now i feel like c**p and i don't even know why i really did it but i did. i use to think about it all the time but i never did anything till just now. i don't know what to do anymore :'( i hate myself!

Find an adult you can trust and can talk to. It could be a parent, relative, doctor, neighbor, school nurse, whoever. Tell them what you did. See your doctor for an exam and tell them.

There are people that can help you resolve this. Don't give up, don't despair. You are asking for help by posting here, that's a very good sign.

Keep us posted and good luck.

i don't have anyone i can talk to. and no one ever listens to me anyway. and i don't really want anyone to know what i did. and i'm so confused because it felt so good to do it and now i feel horrible and yet i want to do it again. i don't get it.

You need to find someone.

Call a crisis prevention hotline. Most of them are open 24 hours a day. Check the internet for someplace or your phone book.

Take the step.

but if i call then my parents will know about it. and i don't really feel like calling anyone, if i told someone they would think im crazy and stupid.

I know what you are going through - I was, if it doesn't sound too rude - even worse - and you definitely are not alone in all this. For example, look at this discussion

https://www.steadyhealth.com/I_have_no_feelings_____Help__t248632.html#888923

You can talk to any of us, just don't lock yourself out of others, please

well what do you? i don't even want to get out of bed in the morning but i have to go to school. and i hate school. and no one knows whats going on or anything and i don't want anyone to know. and now all i think about is cutting and how much i just don't even want to be here.

Calling for help is neither crazy nor stupid. People will not judge you for asking for help.

Please confide in an adult that you trust.

i don't have anyone that i trust. and if i told my mom i needed help she would want to know whats going on, and i can't tell her that and she never listens to me anyway and if she knew i cut myself she would flip.

She's your mom. She's not going to "flip" as in get mad. If anything she'll "flip" because she's worried about you.
You don't think she can tell that something is bothering you? I know I can tell when my son is upset.

You aren't the only one that has done this. It is not wrong to tell your mom.

but she never has any time for me and its never a good time to talk, shes always like im busy now we'll talk later, but then later never comes. and i don't want to worry her with this and i can't tell her this.

This is when you need to be strong. Go to her and say "Mom I need help NOW!" Don't take any response except for OK.

Put YOUR foot down, you are doing this for yourself.

You don't want her to worry but one of these days she will find out and then it'll be "Why didn't you tell me."

If you can't tell her, give her a note.

If you have to, pick the phone up and call your emergency number. 911 or 999 depending on where you live. They will help you.

Yeah, talking helps, so please find someone!

thank you! i really appreciate it. i will try its just really hard to talk about it.

First thing is clean it up, then tell an adult immedietly. the other guy i sright your asking for help by posting this. you'll be okay and dont give up. next time you feel like this take it out of a pilloe or something to releve stress ofr feeling. i like to yell in a quite place to feel better.