Hi, I am 34 years old and I have some anger management issues. The good thing is I have never exercise that issue in front of my family, but the problem is here and it is not going away. So I have tried with individual sessions and the therapist suggested support groups, where I could talk to people with similar problems. I never believed in something like that, but they do work and I do feel better now.

Well, I assume that the idea of the support group and group sessions is all about hearing similar stories and finding out that you are not the only one who has to deal with some issues. And honestly, who can think of the better way to deal with the anger, than the one who feels it the most. And in the group there are not one, but many people like that. So, if it helps, go as much as you can…