I am going through hell right now. I have just survived recent divorce and change of job. I had to do it since my ex husband and I worked in the same company and he sure was not willing to leave from there. But he did leave our house and for a model 10 years younger than me. To be honest, I am not that mad for him cheating on me, but for the fact that he has been doing it for almost a year and a half! How can I get rid of this anger and grief?

Not that easily. You have not mentioned how long you have been married but I assume about half a decade at least. It is hard to see how everything you have built is crushing apart. If you think that you cannot deal with those feelings, I strongly recommend visit to a therapist. Several talk sessions will surely help, and you can even participate in group therapies, where you will meet people with similar problems. These therapies helped me with my divorce 7 years ago; it can surely help you too.