Hey I'm 13 and I want to finger my self...But I don't know how...PLEASE HELP!

try rubbing clit... close your eyes and imagine that is a beautiful boy.... you could use also other "toys" for more pleasure.

It all kind of depends. I've heard the best way is to circle the outside of your libia. Than actually touching ourself within your lips. Be careful with actual penitration. Watch some porn to get the best idea.

Most girls love to flick their clit. You can lubricate your middle finger tip and just rub gentle around the area of your clit. Clit situated at top of you slit, just below the top end of fold. The more you rub yourself the wetter your love hole will become. Some girls really have n huge vaginal discharge. Remember to clean your hand before you put your fingers inside your vagina. When you feel that you are wet, slide your middle finger inside your love hole. Dont push it in to deep, as you might damage your hymen. Make sure there is not any pubic hair between your finger and hole. it will cause discomfort. Play slowly and gently. Use one hand on your clit and the other inside. Use your finger inside to massage your G-spot. It is inside your p***y, just as your entre your hole. Curl your finger towards your belly and gently feel your way around. Make sure to keep playing with your clit. Enjoy your exploration sweetie.