I'm a 14 year old (soon to be 15) female virigin and I get turned on quite a lot but I've never masturbated because I have no idea what to do! Like I understand things like rubbing my clit and fingering but I don't know exactly what to do. I tried fingering while i was showering once but it hurt a bit so I figured I was doing it wrong. What is the right way to do it and how do you find exactly where your vagina hole is? I've also (obviously) never experienced an orgasm so what is that like? Also, it would ber very helpful if I could get some techniques to achieve orgasms more smoothly. (Btw I don't have a shower head or an electric toothbrush) Also, when would be a good time to masturbate without being interrupted? ALSO, how do you know if you have achieved an orgasm? please no pervs, just girls would be nice. Thank you! :)

Okay, well the easiest way is to rub your vagina softly and slowly (at first) with your hands. Then, as it goes on, you can start to speed up and rub faster and faster. To achieve an orgasm faster and to make it feel better, try watching lesbian porn while you masturbate-that always works for me. A good place to do it without being interrupted is in the bath tub-not shower-or in your bed. An orgasm feels like a shivery feeling going up and down your body. It feels so, so, good. Just remember that masturbating is completely a self pleasure and should be very enjoyable. Hope this helps! :)

all you have to do is take your 2 fingers and stick it in the bottom of your pussycan you pull it out and keep doing it a couple times it will hurt and there will be a little bit of blood but it's all normal I do it to my girlfriend all the time and I'm a guy

It's kind of perverted that you just told a 15 year old girl to take her virginity.

i am 13 years old and i have a question well its hard for me to masterbate and i have no idea what masterbating is

Masturbating is when u pleasure urself by way of ur clit or vagina. U can get orgasms or not it depends on how long u go. It feels really good ;) some people watch porn which can help.

Right. My thoughts exactly.

Then your a normal guy...yay lol x3

Go to AllExperts.com and send a question to David Carney in the category of Masturbation. He really helped me a lot!

u can start by rubbing your clit and vaginal area and then u can insert something into ur vagina like the end or a hairbrush or toothbrush or the best would be ur fingers.....this should get u started

I'm a 16 year old girl and I've been attempting to masturbate for about 5 years but it isn't getting to what I want. Know what mean? I like going really really fast but I can't do it as fast as I want... I guess I'm weird like that idk but any tips? Please?

You know what can be as good as going fast? Going harddd, cause im exactly like you i looove it fast but once i started fingering myself hardddd it felt 10x better or if not try adding another finger plus the one you already use and watch lesbian porn so perfect

A good time is when know one is home or early in the morning or late at night a good start is a sharpie just softly push it in you vigina.

>> Use your fingers: Lay on your bed, or somewhere you feel comfortable and know you won't get interrupted/caught. Spread your legs, placing the palms of your feet together to form a diamond shape with your legs OR spread your legs and bend your knees upwards. Start by taking off your bottoms, but leave your underwear on for now. Rub over your clit through your underwear, the material of the fabric rubbing against your clit feels really good. You can keep doing this, or venture on by taking off your underwear and directly rubbing over your clit with your fingers. If rubbing your clit feels too intense or uncomfortable, use your finger(s) to move your clit in circles. Once you get very aroused and wet, rubbing your clit will become much easier and less uncomfortable (if you're unable to become "wet", do this routine in the shower). This can and most likely will lead to orgasm.
>> Humping/Rubbing: My bathroom sink has rounded corners, so what I do is leave my underwear on and rub my clit over the corner with a humping motion of my hips. This sounds painful and uncomfortable, but it actually feels really good and does a great job to get my aroused. Also, thought I've never tried this, you can hump a pillow or anything you can find that stimulate your clit well. When humping objects, it's best to keep your underwear on, but it is your choice and what works best for you.
>> Detachable Shower Head: If you have a detachable shower head, use that to stimulate your clit and/or vagina. Use warm water and turn the power to medium, use your fingers to spread the lips from over your clit, and let the water pulse on your clit.
>> UNdetachable Shower Head: You can still use the shower to masturbate. Lay on your shower/bath floor, use the "diamond" position or "knees up" position I described in the first paragraph. Spread the lips from over your clit and let the water hit your clit. Make sure the power is medium, or higher according to your likings. I do this almost every night, and brings me to orgasm every time. You just have to find where the shower water hits at the best angle on your clit.
>> These are all the techniques I use! Of course, you can always use a vibrator or a makeshift vibrator (e.g. electric toothbrush), but I don't have access to a vibrator and I can't use the toothbrush because it's too noisy and blatant.
>> Also, if you couldn't tell, I dislike vaginal penetrating masturbation, so if you're looking for advice about that, you're looking at the wrong place :)

I was exactly like you at first im 22 now but trust me. When you know how to orgasm. OH MY! It feels so good. You can: 1) hump something when your turned on- i use my boyfriend (lol) but you can use a teddy~just lay on top of it with your legs open and start moving up and down and move your hips in circles and you will have an orgasm 2) strip when nobodys home, lay on the sofa with one leg on the top of the sofa and the other dangling down. Lay down and get comfortable. Start to get relaxed by touching your breasts and then slowly rub the top of your vagina with your fingers or a ken dolls head ;) It feels so amazing and if you want to moan and groan, Do! Because it only makes the orgasm better. I never stuck anything up my holes untill i started having sex so its perfectly normal. Hope this helps xx