I'm 13 and I would like to know how to put ur finger inside you to finger yourself to where a fluid comes out

LMFAOOOO .. If you don't know then you don't need to do it

Hi there! You may be a bit young yet to be doing that. If you have physically matured and are mentally ready to start exploring your body - thats fine! The first time I masturbated was in my teens, and if you've never done it before, it may seem a little weird to you.

Firstly, I'd recommend just getting to know yourself. Touch your breasts, explore your body - find out what feels good. 

You need to be aroused to finger yourself, otherwise the process will most likely be painful. Much like the penis, you may expirence white fluid when you are aroused - this is completely normal and one of the tell-tale signs. (I'm not talking about ejactulation, some men - when aroused - will expirence "pre-come").

A lot of women find fingers to be too small and are unable to find pleasure from it - this is where I would reccomend a dildo or other form of toys. 

If you simply arent ready to try penetrative sex/ masturbation, there are many other ways to get an orgasm.

If you own a bathtub, postion yourself comfortably under the spout and make sure the water is at a comfortable temperature. I can usually use the sink for this too. Or even better, if you have a detachable shower head - those are like heaven! It's like having a natural vibrator toy, and if you are under the age of 18 it will be necessary to find substitutes to things such as dildos and vibrators. 

Most women (including myself) expirence better orgasms simply from clitoral stimulation. 

Now, your mother should have already given you "the talk" which is essentially what I am talking about now. If she hasn't, or refuses to due to the awkwardness - I suppose you're saving her the trouble. 

Good luck! and remember to just have fun with it, keep yourself relaxed. 

Make sure you are turned on when you start to put your finger inside of you, because if you arent and you arent wet, inserting a finger or anything else when you are kind of dry or arent turned on can be painful.  I think about something really sexy when touching myself or even watch things to get me in the mood and then I masturbate.  About the fluid thing, you usually just see that in porn where we squirt fluid out like a guy does, I dont think we all can do that just some of us.

Ya ic eve

Take time to get to know youre body. Find what feels good and what doesnt. Youll know when youve hit that spot.

Hi, I'm 13 aswell, and I find it best to watch a porn video first. (I'm bi so most of the time I watch lesbian) Then I get naked, lock the door (you don't want anyone to walk in) lay down and spread your legs. Grab your boobs and slowly move down your body to your vagina. Put your finger on the side of your clit and rub. If you have someone that will, let them finger you or 'eat you out'. Or if you have a detachable shower head, that feels AMAZING. Also if you have a dildo or sex toy, those work great. Or you can wash a cucumber and use that as a sex toy/dildo.

Hey. I'm 13. So what you do is you relax, then spread your legs. And make sure that you are turned on before you do this. Then grab your boob and move slowly down to your p***y. Rub your clit, and then finger yourself. It might be a bit painful but it is so awesome! If you have a detachable shower that's great. The feeling is so sexy. Well I hoped it helped!

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

i really enjoy it also

I thought me being 13 and bi was a freak born to be outcast and the fact that another 13 year old girl is bi too is awsome ,also is there like a certain place you put your finger in or is it all ready open?

I like to just slowly out my hands in my pants and rub my self through those then go into my panties. I like to tease myself and lightly rub over my clit so it tickles. Around this time I like to start stripping, I'll start with my shirt then pants and remove my bra and undies. I then massage my breasts slowly and imaging someone attractive playing with them for more effect. I also like pinching my nipples to get them hard. Maybe try opening a window or making sure your somewhat cold is amazing too. It makes your own touch feel warmer. Then I like to start digging for gold and I really hammer myself with my fingers starting with one slowly then faster. I'll then start to add more seeping on how close I am. Hope this helps

Hi I'm 13 and I finger myself most days. I usually start by watching porn and start to undress I feel my tits and slow make my way down to my vulva and finger myself and I like it much better when my boyfriend fingers me for some reason

I wanna eat u out

Hi nice sex

I'm only 11 and I stick toothbrush ends up my vagianl areas and then use vibrators and I wear thongs