I'm 14 and want to know how to masterbate. I have tried everything except for a dildo/vibrator because my mom would kill me if I had one. I have never reached orgasm and have been masterbating since I was 12. How exactly do you finger yourself and your clit?

Just first play with yourself. Making you wet. Once you get wet, put in 1 finger then after you get a hang of that, you can keep adding fingers. this will make you touch your hymn of your vagina. Im 13 too! and I do this. gives me excellent orgasm!

As per the previous reply, get nice and wet first by playing with your clit, then use 1 finger to begin with, insert it into your vagina and bend it up so the tip is facing up towards your front. (in a come her motion). Rub your crooked finger in out slowly to begin with, taking note if there is one spot along the vagina where you feel the most pleasure. Continue to stimulate it and at the same time rub your clit with your other hand. Relax and enjoy. I do this and it feels amazing and I get so wet it makes the sheets wet under my p***y. Let me know if it works for you?

OMG i have tried!!!!!!!