I have been masterbating for a year and I still havent had an orgasm any tips for an orgasm without my parents knowing? {Female}

Take a tooth brush and rub it in your clit then take a hair brush and but the hadle in your p***y and have fun

How do you masturbate? Is easier to give you tips if I know how you do it now

As for your parents not knowing, I guess you mean you don't want them to hear you moan. You can bite something, like your pillow, to make less noise. Or do it in the shower, the sound of the water would cover your moaning a little.

Don't they ever go out? Give them an Applebees gift card for their anniversary.

Part of the reason you are not reaching orgasm is because you are too worried about your parents hearing / catching you. If you are not relaxed and comfortable you won't be able to reach climax.

As for how to masturbate, start off my being completely RELAXED and naked, close your eyes and gently caress your body starting with your breasts and working down to your clit and vagina. Don't be in a rush, massage / caress your breasts so your nipples become stiff and sensitive. Stimulate your whole body as you work your way down your body finding areas they feel good to touch, before making light contact with your clit and vagina.
Find what type of touch gives you the most pleasure. Be sure to get well aroused through clit stimulation before allowing your finger/s to slide into your now wet vaginal hole, once inside rub the from wall of the vagina in a come here motion. Continue stimulating your clit and breasts with your other hand.