Trying to figure out masturbation.. Can someone help me. I'm a 14 year old girl and I need help getting aroused

if you type that in the searchbox at the top you will find tons of posts about that.

What do you mean

There is a search box at the top of the screen.

First you need privacy and time! You need to ensure you can get naked and not be worried someone will walk in on.
Once you have that sorted, get naked, lay on your back on your bed or in a nice warm bath. Begin by gently rubbing your vaginal area. Start by rubbing up and down the lips of your vagina (top to bottom). As your rub the outside of your vagina lips, slowly work your fingers in between the lips. Continue stimulating the full length of your vagina, you should find that you will naturally start concentrating the stimulation on your clit as it will provide the greatest pleasure. Use a combination of up / down and circular motions with the tip of your fingers to stimulate your clit.
You should find you will get turned on and your vagina will begin to get moist and the pleasure from the clit stimulation will increase. Once you are aroused, you can begin to insert 1 finger into you vagina and move it in and out while continuing to rub your clit. Focus the tip of you are using to finger your vagina on the front wall of the vagina and use a come here motion.

I know how to master are just on scared of putting my finger I what do I do

I meant I know how to masturbate just I'm scared of putting my finger in