What Is The Best Way To Masturbate In The Bath? (i'm a girl)

Hi there! You can get the faucet running in the bathtub, not full force, just softly enough. Then, lay on your back in the warm water and scoot all the way up to the faucet so the stream of warm water is hitting your clit. Or you can rub your clit to get all hot and wet, then go to the bathroom, turn the taps on warm, really hard and fast. Position your clit right under the tap. Or lie in the bathtub and prop your legs up right under the faucet. Go from lukewarm to steaming hot! It makes you cum fast. Before taking a bath, lay in your bed and caress your clit with the tip of your finger in a flicking motion. I hope this will work for you. :-)

I get the shower head and put it on the jet mode. I then open my vagina and move the water around until I find the spot that makes me excited and feel amazing. Whenever it hits that spot, I jump and my hips Buck. It feels absulutely amazing and addictive and I touch my breasts and moan and rub soap over my body whilst doing it. You have an orgasm and sometimes If lucky, you cum. Hope this helps ;)

Where is the clit?
-^-

If you have jets in your tub, position yourself so the water stream is hitting your clit softly. When you feel yourself getting more and more aroused, get closer/turn the jet stream higher. It's paradise.

So what works great for me since I have no jets or detachable shower head is I get warm water running lay on the tub also because I am tall I just but my feet towards the wall where the faucet is, with your hands push all the way down with your arms so your legs are on the wall and the water is hitting your vagania then normally when pushing your body you want to push your arms at the other end of the tub is(opposite side of where the water is running) the water might be hitting your butt hole so just open your lips down there and move the water with your hand making it fall right down to the clit after a while the tub will start to clog because your butt so just raise your butt up for a few seconds so you won't drown

I never knew where the 'Clit' was, but do some research and youll find it sometime ;p

First off, get the water running in the bath tub, and maybe some bubbles. then, scoot yourself under the faucet and move around in circles slowly, until you find the place that makes you feel good. Then, maybe rub down there until you have an orgasm. (If you don't know what an orgasm feels like, it makes you feel ticklish and you start to shake.) (or atleast i think...)

I tried this and I loved it!

Do you know where it is?