Hi, I'm a girl 14 and I get the best pleasure when I lay on my back and think of big joucie c*ck ramming my pu**y and then I rub my hands down my body and then place them on my pu**y lips and start rubbing then I find the clit and start flicking,pulling,rubbing in a circle motion basically just play with it then I get some thing hard and fat and long and shuv it up my pu**y or your fingers then I ram what ever I put up there up and down fast and hard then I blow a huge orgasm!

That it is a very detailed description of female mastrubation.

I love to play with my lips, spreading them apart and moving them around and then enetring my fingers in my vagina while stimulating my clit.  I flick, tug and rub until I have the greatest orgasm ever.  I also think of a very hot guy going in and out of me, it helps.

Same my p***y gets so wet ;)

I agree that's just wrong I mean 14 way to young

I'm almost 13 and it's fine I mean there's no law I do it every night.

Wow that sounds great I love doing this i get my Pointer finger and with my clothes of just rub up and down and I get a amazing huge pile of orgasims

Wow does it work??

I like to finger my p***y and wet my lips and tug and flick...until i have a mountain of orgamsms

Y do u do it

Im a straight girl but that made me really turned on, thanks ;)

Thats what i said

Same im 13 and i do it every night it feels so good ;)

Yeah it is normal i do it every night too . And i just turn 14.

Yeah its a little weird that shes commenting about it at 14 but it's completely natural and its not gross. I assume you're a boy because you obviously dont know the 1st thing about vaginas. You dont get loose from fingering yourself everytime. When the vagina is aroused t loosens up, y'know so you can put sh*t in it. And then when they are done or it they are not aroused it tightens back up. Do not make a female feel bad about masturbating. It's completely natural. Girls start around the same time as boys start. Its not something thats just exclusive to guys. And if you're a girl saying this, then you shouldn't be putting down other women.