I am new at masterbating and I need some tips on how to get my self to have a orgasum can anyone help ...,...... I can not us a sex to b/c I don't want my perents to fined out can enyone help me .. Ps add me as a friend ❤

MakeMakes circular motion around the clitoral region with A wet finger

Hi! I'm also a girl. I spread my legs and push my body down then I take my pointer finger and kinda tickle my clit then I start breathing really heavy. Feels amazing! 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I use a back massager on my clit. I always put new batteries in because that's when it's the highest. It works so well. I'm only 15 so I can't buy any toys and I don't want my parents finding out either. Hope this helps. Xoxo

I started masturbating when I was 9 and I've been doing it for a long time. I usually wait until everyone is asleep, but if you want to have heaps of fun, make sure you are home alone... You can be a bit more adventurous ;) I like to get completely undressed and watch a sexual video or think about sexual things or the boy you like to get turned on and a bit wet. I then like to just massage around the lips of my vagina, don't start rubbing your clit yet though!! When you feel a bit more aroused, start to rub circles in and around your clit. To make your experience a bit nicer, rub your tits and pinch your nipples. Arching your back also brings pleasure while you masturbate. I wouldn't recommend fingering yourself the first few times you masturbate... But as you start to masturbate more, that's when I recommend you start fingering! Hope this helped! xx

Hey I'm a 15 year old and I use a back messager on my clit ... My first time I used my finger but when I got use to masturbation I started with the messager . Oh btw I stared doing this two years ago. (13)

Will I bleed the first time and will my parents figure it out?

It's different for everyone. Some girls bleed some don't. If you don't want your parents to figure out maybe try masturbating while youre home alone. Or wait until they are asleep.

Your parents won't find out. Just if you hit the O zone, try not to scream or moan loudly. I know this sounds screwed up but to keep it from being loud, put two pillows in one pillow case and put your head in it like all the way. Plus it keeps it dark and your imagination is more vivd in a dark area

I'm a girl 13 and I've been masturbating for only 2 months but I've squirted every time. I share a room, so I go somewhere private and dim the lights. Then I get a tampon and just take the applicator and use it as a dildo. I massage my clit and use water to make m hand warm and wet. It really works. When I feel like I'm about to orgasm I use 3 fingers and rub my clit and vag really fast until I squirt and orgasm. Really works!

Hai can u reply your expriance to me?

spread your p***y lips find your clit start rubbing your clit an when you srart to get wet start fingering yor self then you are masterbating

what are some good objects I can use since I don't have a dildo?

Try using an electric toothbrush taped to a Sharpie or large permanent marker.

What I do is when I go in the tube I put my vagina under the running water an lay down and I just leave it there until I orgasim also make sure the water isn't hot it may not be To the rest if ur body but it will be there so it Gould be semi cold water