I dont know how to masterbate..Im a girl

Um,ok, so I'm kinda new at this too but I get pleasure at if this (sometimes) I just rub my p***y and I rub at different speeds and then it feels really good after a while but the best part only lasts seconds...sorry, not much help -.- but it's better then nothing!

Get naked half a pillow (fold it up) get on top of it and go up and down

I just started. It's load of fun. It helps when you go and take a bath, slide to where the faucet is, lay down in your back, with the water runnin not to ht or cold by the way, life your arms above your head and spread your legs so the water touches your clit

Well I either lay down on my back and take a hairbrush and go up and down with it or a squat and go up and down on it. You could also use an electric toothbrush on your clit.

I am 16 I've been masturbating since I was about 9, I started with rubbing my panties against my clit which I still do, I also like to use my fingers and get an amazing orgasm, another way is rubbing, tugging my nipples, even getting a cloth and lightly rubbing it against them

im a girl and I've been masturbation and I've been getting orgasims from rubbing my Clint and i recently started using a old electric toothbrush and within seconds i cummed and squited! Try it is great!!!

thank u for all the evice ill try some

how old were you when you had your first organzim

I am a 12 (soon to be 13) girl and I have only been masturbating for @ couple of weeks now but I am beginning to lose the pleasure. I have tried sticking my finger up there and rubbing my clot, but just lost the pleasure. I need different ways, but I don't have and can't buy vibrators or dildos. Help!

How do u get an organism

I just grab the bottom of my p***y ,the part right between the bottom and your ass hole, and a pull upwards while i tighten my legs and hump.

I'm 13 and I use a electric toothbrush against my clit sometimes I use my fingers to rub my clit at different speeds u helps if I think of girls..idk why

Same but try an electric toothbrush or shower jet or both together lol

gr8 masturbation technique thnks